SPONSOR US TODAY TO HELP CHILDREN AT RISK OF HUNGER!
The Frog Bikes team and family, friends and relatives are hosting a virtual cycle challenge, The Frog Express to raise funds for the Magic Breakfast!
The Magic Breakfast is an amazing charity that provides healthy school breakfasts to children at risk of hunger in disadvantaged areas of the UK, with the aim to end hunger as a barrier to education!
The Frog Express mission
To collectively cycle the distance from Ascot (Frog Bikes HQ) to Lapland and back again - a distance of 4100 miles in just one month! (From 15 November to 17 December 2021) That's going to require a lot of pedal power!!
Every person that sponsors this fantastic cause will be placed into a prize draw to win a brand new Frog 47 first pedal bike!Sponsor us today
Why Magic Breakfast?
We all know that breakfast is an important part of any child’s diet, and as one of the three main meals a day it should provide between 20 35% of nutrient intake. But many children miss out on breakfast.
A 2012 study showed that 14% of children surveyed did not eat breakfast. This equates to 1 in 7, and a third of these children reported not eating anything until lunchtime!!! So, let's help to fuel their learning!
How you can help
A small donation of £5.53 can provide one month of breakfast and support for a child. And every 34p kindly donated to Magic Breakfast could give a child a nutritious breakfast and the chance to succeed at school. Sponsor us today, to help reach more hungry children.
Sponsor us today
Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised and hosted by Frog Bikes. 2. The Promotion will run from 09.00 am on the 15 November 2021 (BST) up to and including 11.59 am on the 17 December 2021 (the “Promotional Period”). 3. The Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Europe aged over 18 or with the consent of a parent or guardian aged over 18. Employees and Trustees of Frog Bikes can sponsor the cause but will not be entered into the competition.
4. To enter, participants must sponsor the Frog Bikes Frog Express fundraiser via the online JustGiving form https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/frog-bikes-frog-express
5. The winning participant (“The Prize Winner”) will win a kids Frog Bikes Frog 47 in green, suitable for 4-6-year-olds with an average inside leg measurement of 47cm. The winner will be picked at random from qualifying entries. The winner will be shared on the Frog Bikes social pages.
6. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
7. The Prize Winner will be chosen and contacted via social media within 7 days of the closing date of 17 December 2021. The Prize Winner will then have 7 days to respond and claim their prize. The Prize Winner must consent that their details will be shared with Frog Bikes to arrange delivery of their bike. If there is no response after 7 days, a new Prize Winner will be chosen and contacted. Please note due to these time scales the bike may not be delivered to the Prize Winner in December 2021.
9. By submitting their entry to The Promotion, participants agree to grant Frog Bikes the right to free reproduction and exhibition of the entry in all media to promote Frog Bikes. The copyright of entry remains with the entrant.
10. Participants may be asked to take part in publicity activities, but their acceptance is not a requirement of the promotion. 11. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
For queries relating to this Promotion please contact email@example.com
Frog Bikes Ltd, Unit 7-9 Silwood Business Centre, Buckhurst Road, Ascot. SL5 7PW.
To view our manuals please click on the links below:
Attaching Mudguards (with adjustable struts)
Attaching Mudguards (with fixed-length struts)
Mountain Bike Fork Servicing Manual
Tadpole Mini, Tadpole and Tadpole Plus Instruction Manual